Unlock Your Potential
1.Peter Parkour Unlimited LLC (“the Company”), located at ‘www.peterparkour.com’ (“the Website”) is a Parkour and Free Running brand. The Company emphasis is on world class entertainment in developing customers into the best tracer one is willing to become.
2. The contents on the Website are not, without limitations, medical advice and/or professional advice and should not be construed and/or considered to be.
3.1 You acknowledge and agree that parkour is an extreme physical sport and could be a dangerous activity. You are responsible for your own health and safety at all times. You acknowledge and agree that many of the exercises, workouts or training plans presented on our website are not suitable for individuals who have not yet fully matured physically. Certain exercises, intensity levels and training volumes that may be suitable for fully matured adults can be harmful for children and adolescences.
3.2 You acknowledge and accept that there are inherent risks in any physical activity including Parkour. You acknowledge and agree that all forms of exercise carry an element of risk even if you have no underlying medical conditions and are of a suitable physical maturity. If you choose to follow any of the exercises, workouts or training plans presented on Peter Parkour LLC website, you are choosing to participate in these risks at your own free will, knowingly and voluntarily, exposing yourself to all the potential risks associated with such training activities.
3.3 All participants must practice safely within the boundaries of their own capabilities and seek prior medical advice before embarking on any activity.
4.1 You acknowledge and accept that participating in a dangerous sport and activity may carry a significant risk of harm, personal injury or death.
4.2 By participating in Parkour, you agree that such activity may cause damage to properties, for which responsibility will be solely your own.
5.1 The Company hereby advise you that you should consult professional instructions before entering into any sports or physical activity including Parkour.
5.2 You should become knowledgeable about the risks involved. You hereby agree to assume personal responsibility for your actions.
5.3 All information provided by the Company and/or on the Website (as the case may be), should be used as guides and for information only. Any person attempting to participate in Parkour must do so in a safe environment with professional assistance at your own risk.
5.4 Before following any of the activities or guides, physical or otherwise, the participants should first consult his/her own physician.
All slights of people or organisations are unintentional.
5.6 Opinions are presented without guarantee.
6.1 The Company are not responsible in any manner whatsoever for any injury or damage to yourself or others which may result by following information or instructions from the Company.
7.1 The general information on the Website is provided without any representations or warranties express or implied.
7.2 We do not warrant and/or represent that the information on the Website :-
(a) will be constantly available, or available at all; or
(b) is true, accurate, complete, current or non-misleading.
8.1 The Website may include interactive features that allow users to communicate with us.
8.2 You acknowledge that, because of the limited nature of communication through the Website's interactive features, any assistance you may receive using any such features is likely to be incomplete and could even be misleading.
8.3 Any assistance you may receive using any of the Website's interactive features does not constitute specific advice and accordingly should not be relied upon without further independent confirmation.
9. All information contained, posted and/or displayed on the Website is for information purposes only and is not and should not be in any way construed or interpreted as medical advice.
10. The Company are not and will not be liable, either expressly or in an implied manner, and are not responsible for any physical and/or emotional problems that may and/or could occur from any of the information on the Website.
11. You acknowledge and agree that use of the Website is at your sole risk. All information and content are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
12. The Company, its affiliates, agents and licensors cannot and do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, correctness, non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose of the information, materials and/or content available through the Website.
13. The Company does not guarantee the Website to be error-free, secure, continuously available or free of viruses or other harmful components.
14. You also agree that if you rely on any data or information obtained through the Website, you do so at your own risk. You are solely responsible for any damage or loss that results from your use of any material and/or data
15. The Company and the contents and/or information on the Website are provided with the understanding that neither the Company nor its users, while such users are participating in the sites, are engaged in rendering legal, medical, counselling or other professional services or advice. The contents and/or information on the website are not substitute for professional services or advice.
16. The Company, its affiliates, agents, and licensors make no warranty regarding any goods or services referred to, advertised on, or obtained through the Websites including without limitations, references to websites, other than those express warranties the Company itself specifically makes.
17. Under no circumstances will the Company or its affiliates, agents or licensors be liable to you or anyone else for including but not limited to any loss and/or damages arising out of your use of any of the Website, including, without limitation, liability for consequential, special, incidental, indirect, or similar damages, even if we are advised beforehand of the possibility of such damages.
18.1 By using the Website, you agree and consent that any loss and/or damages arising out of or in connection to, without limitation to the negligence, fault, mistake, misrepresentation and/or fraud of any third party and/or any services provided to you by the third party is the responsibility and liability of the individual and/or group of third party, and you hereby agree that you will only claim against and seek relief against the third party and Peter Parkour Unlimited LLC will be free of any liability/responsibility whatsoever.
18.2 You acknowledge and agree that Peter Parkour Unlimited LLC and anyone associated with the company does not guarantee or provide a warranty as to the safety, suitability and accuracy of any third party websites, workouts, training plans, dietary programs, exercise equipment, supplements, and other such resources that the company links to.
19 In the event that Peter Parkour Unlimited LLC becomes a party to the third party proceedings, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless, without limitations, Peter Parkour Unlimited LLC, its officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to or arising out of without limitations, the negligence, fault, mistake, misrepresentation and/or fraud of the third party.
If you do not agree with any of the points 1 to 19 above, then you should not apply any of the exercises, workouts, training plans or dietary information on the Peter Parkour Unlimited LLC website.
Effective as of May 20, 2017.